The following is being shared with the consent of Michael Lavine. Michael is a member of the Southwest Louisiana Tea Party and has been since early 2010. Michael delivered these words at our recent monthly meeting to numerous rounds of deafening applause and a standing ovation in appreciation of his beliefs. It is my belief that there are many people that feel the same as Michael yet do not voice those feelings. Regardless of race, religion or party affiliation, the Southwest Louisiana Tea Party is and will be an open organization for everyone to learn and share conservative values. The main stream media continues to sell the big lie that the Obama Campaign has the minority votes sewed up. Don’t believe it!! November 6th will tell the tale.
Why I will not support Obama for president
By Michael Lavine
I wanted a way to keep my wife and I focused on the upcoming election so I did a lot of researching, I put my heart and mind to pen and paper and came up with the reasons why I will not vote for our current president. While I am not telling anyone who to vote for, I hope that this can help others who are on the fence or who have been confronted by liberals on why they will not vote for Obama. Feel free to use this information and share it with others.
1. I do not support using my tax dollars being used to fund overseas and local abortions, which violates the 6th commandment “Thou shall not kill.”
2. I do not support getting citizens angry and jealous about the rich using statements such as “paying their fair share”, which violates the 10th commandment, “Thou shall not covet.”
3. I do not support forcing the rich to pay more in taxes because they are wealthy, which violates the 8th commandment, “thou shall not steal.”
4. I do not believe that the Republican Party supports big business, the rich and wishes to take away women’s rights stated by Obama, which violates the 9th commandment, “thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor.”
5. I believe that all American citizens should be allowed to keep more of their hard earned money to save or spend as they please.
6. I believe that the Constitution is not a, “Document of Negative Liberties.” as stated by Obama.
7. I do not support the government forcing the people of America to buy a government product. This is not an enumerated power given to our president or congress in our constitution.
8. I believe that the Supreme Court has the Constitutional right to judge if a law passed by congress is constitutional or unconstitutional without being pressured by the Executive Branch of our government.
9. I do not support forcing a religious organization to act against their own conscious, which violates the first amendment, “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, OR PROHIBITING THE FREE EXERCISE THEREOF.”
10. I do not support illegal immigrants being allowed to vote, which violates the 15th amendment, “The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.”
11. I DO NOT believe that America doesn’t consider itself a Christian nation as stated by Obama.
12. I believe that American citizen’s tax dollars should be cherished, respected and spent wisely and efficiently and not wasted on myths and theories known as the green movement. EX: Companies such as: Solyndra, Abound Solar, Raser Technologies, Eco-Tality, Geothermal Power, First Solar, Beacon Power, Sunpower, Ener1, Amonix, ALL OF THEM NOW BANKRUPT TAKING ALL OF THE TAX PAYERS DOLLARS WITH THEM.
13. I believe that it is the duty of every American Citizen to elect Godly leaders as stated by John Jay, first Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, “The Americans are the first people whom Heaven has favored with an opportunity of deliberating upon and choosing the forms of government under which they should live. Providence has given to our people the choice of their ruler, and it is the duty, as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian nation, to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.”
14. I believe in financial, personnel and religious freedom, which is being weathered away by this current administration.
15. I believe that a true leader unites not divides its citizens.
16. I believe that most of the wealthy people became rich due to self-sacrifice researching, investing, and hard work and not from government help.
17. I believe that American citizens should be protected from invasion and attacks from another country and that those that neglect their job to uphold this responsibility should be prosecuted and noted protected with a presidential protection decree. Ex. Eric Holder protected by the president after an American citizen and border patrol agent Brian Terry was murdered by Mexican criminals in the fast and the furious campaign.
18. I believe that the tax system of America was established to procure funds to help with the needs of the American people and the defense of our nation and was never intended to be used as punishment to American citizens. EX: The Supreme Court ruling that the health care law is a tax that can be used to punished those that refuse to buy it by STEALING their hard earned money from their paychecks.
19. I don’t believe that I should have to support a black man because I am a black man. As stated by Martin Luther King Jr.” I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.”
20. Obama stated, “If I cannot fix the economy, I will be a one term president.” and I hold every man to his word.
21. He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.
He has endeavored to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.
He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.
He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:
For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent
For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:
He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us.
In every stage of these Oppressions We have petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people. As stated by the declaration of independence July 4, 1776
22. I believe in Proverbs 29:2, “when the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked bears rule, the people mourn.
“I would like to thank Michael for these words of hope and inspiration. His willingness to share them and the core values he and other members bring to our Organization.” swlateaparty.com
Please feel free to share this with friends and co-workers. We have many to reach before November 6th.